Did you know that the Indigenous Languages and International Languages Program provides students and families with the opportunity to read, write and speak a new language or maintain an existing language with over 20 languages to choose from? This year, both online and face-to-face options are available. Registration for the 2022-2023 school year is now available through Edsby. For more details, see the informational flyer.
Research shows that speaking more than one language has many cognitive benefits and may:
- Deepen cultural awareness
- Enhance communication with people from diverse backgrounds
- Improve memory and concentration
- enhance decision-making and multi-tasking skills
- open future employment opportunities
Please visit the Indigenous Languages and International Languages website for the most up to date information on registration and program delivery.