Tired of making lunches? Our School Council is excited to share that Kid’s Kitchen school lunch program will be returning starting Monday, October 16th, with hot lunches available to order for Mondays and Tuesdays.
Kid’s Kitchen is a family owned and operated business that serves nutritious meals to elementary school children throughout York Region and the Toronto area. They take care of everything, from preparing customized menus and taking orders, to making the meals and delivering them directly to the school.
- A la carte menu with a variety of entrees, side items, & snacks
- Everything from wraps to pasta to chicken teriyaki
- Secure & flexible ordering
- Allergy management
- New combos offered every month
- Menu developed in consultation with a Registered Dietician & compiles with the Ontario Government Food & Beverage policy
Ordering is easy! Online orders can be placed up until 10:00 a.m. the previous business day. For more details on setting up your Kid’s Kitchen account, see the flyer and visit the Kid’s Kitchen website.
Please note: If the school buses are cancelled due to inclement weather and the schools are open Kid’s Kitchen lunches will still be delivered, unless cancelled by the family. See Kid’s Kitchen’s Inclement Weather Information for more details.
We hope you and your children enjoy this convenience service for families.