During the month of July, YRDSB continues to offer credit and non-credit summer school program opportunities for elementary, secondary and adult students.
Registration is now open for the following programs:
- Camp Black Brilliance (for Black Families entering JK or SK)
- Summer Institute (K-8)
- Elementary Summer School (Grades 6-8 non-credit reinforcement)
- Grade 8 Reach Ahead (credit)
- In-Person Learning
- Online Learning
- Adult Literacy and Basic Skills
- English as a Second Language
- Citizenship Classes
- Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada
For more information about summer learning programs and registration please visit www.yrdsb.ca and follow YRDSB on Twitter @YRDSB.